Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Artem_alf

Great! I would call the store later on today and see. Most likely Monday though!
I Plan to Stick Around

I messaged them on twitter and they asked for imei # and did it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Again it may not work for all. I called I'm after u posted that and 1 rep and 2 managers declined to do it for free and wanted to charge the $50. So i guess it's who u speak to. Rogers never went publix or posted that they stopped waiving the fee. It's still there just again some are lucky and some aren't.
I Plan to Stick Around

I find they do a lot more for you when you message them on twitter. I get fees waived or better rates then when I call in
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Yeah i have heard that to but not many use Twitter as much as Facebook or calling in. I stopped using twitter 4 years ago lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

I had registered for the gifts before we received the phone. 

Samsung instructed us to use the Note 8 to sign in to Samsung to complete the redemption process.

But when I sign in from the phone, my Note 8 had already registered and I go to my offer and it said Pending and have a note saying they received my info and is processing.  

Are we good?

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Japetto

Yeah i have heard that to but not many use Twitter as much as Facebook or calling in. I stopped using twitter 4 years ago lol.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Japetto

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Yup all set up now! As long as u signed into your Samsung account on the Note 8, u will be fine and as long as u did the pre order form online on the Samsung page too before getting the phone.

Log into ur Samsung account via Samsung website and under My Offers it will show a status of either Pending or OPEN
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix For me, it says Pending? Does that mean they have received everything and will process the order? For another member, it already went to processing whereas mine says pending. I am not sure if i messed up or not.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gurneet

Mine showed pending for 1 week then said in processing..

Pending means that they are still awaiting the promotions team to check ur account to make sure all is valid
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix was that for when you purchased the s8+? My only concern was maybe since I didn't put the sim in the note 8, it would mess up something on their end.