Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Ordered early on, blue and 'ship to home'. I have not yet received an email with a tracking number, but putting my cell # into the reference field on UPS did pull up a tracking number, which says it's out for delivery. So even if you haven't gotten a 'shipped' email from anyone, check the UPS site and you may get better information.

(Now to hope the UPS driver arrives earlier than their usual 6pm.)

Hi Community!

It's definitely a bummer that we don't get to enjoy the same perks as our neighbors down south. Hopefully there's something in the pipelines for us Canadian users **fingers crossed**.

Although we encourage a healthy debate please keep in mind to keep things courteous as not all of our partners frequent our Community as you do Robot wink.  

Thank you again for your participation!

Happy Note 8 launch day Robot Happy. Keep us posted with the feedback.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

I suppose I only received my shipping email because I have an account with UPS. Rogers has not sent me anything regarding shipping. But I'm just glad my blue Note is on its way.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Preordered online as SHIP TO HOME, phone just arrived at my house by UPS. Funny thing was, when I echat a rep yesterday I was told there's ZERO percent chance that it will arrive today.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Meowie

Yeah sometimes the reps don't know when the stock will ship or not. Glad u got it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Got tired of waiting so I called my local store and indeed they receive it. Just haven't gotten around to calling people I guess. 6pm can't come soon enough (or might leave work early - ha).

I Plan to Stick Around

Also worth noting, I'm going to pay $899 for the phone and go on the $75 Smart Tab. Currently paying $80/mth now. So in 2 years I'll save $120. 

So $899-120 = $779 for the phone.

Compared to $95/mth for $549 which works out to +15/mth x 24 mths = $360+$549=$909 for the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

UPS just delivered my blue phone! YAY!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Areocat

Yay! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine arrived at 1:30pm! Just saw the email after emerging from a meeting. I can't wait to get home.

Thanks @Meowmix