Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Preordered the Note 8 on Tuesday and it's already out for delivery! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't fully understand the situation.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dango

Geeat to hear! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

Some don't see it the way we do unfortunately. When a company tells its customers they will a get for a device but for 3 weeks they haven't said nothing at all other then "Soon" and the launch day is upon us and still nothing, many will get upset and leave or stop buying from the company.

With what happened last year, many already moved on or lost faith in Samsung too.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder why MS isn't holding Samsung's feet to the fire on the Note 7 Offer ? Every media outlet seems to have dropped the story.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Honestly who knows.. At this point it's the launch day of the Note 8. Nothing about the incentive has been said since the last message about us getting something. It feels like we are just wasting our time with them.

Also remember, if MS starts something with Samsung they lose their ability to have devices before the announcement to review and give out for free on giveaways.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

hi,

so I was #100ish until yesterday and I dropped to #14 this morning but no status change for the last 3 weeks. Wen I see people preordered a few days ago already having a shipping notification, I'm wondering what's wrong?!

does the queue # mean anything??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

MS has a brief story on the Note 8 availability today and mentions that they still have no word from Samsung on the Note 7 offer.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tgenty

The number means something but also remember different colors are different ques. Also business vs regular reservations aren't the same que either.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Yeah seen that. I guess they don't want to push their luck either. Very disappointed in Samsung Canada atm.