Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello, hello, anyone there  ?

Samsung Canada Response: crickets, crickets, crickets......

What a joke.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Forget it. There isn't anything happenimg unless they do it when u go do the upgrade and the stores are made aware. Unfortunately it seems like that or Samsung Canada will just say they pushed back the deal. Who knows. I gave up with Samsung after seeing this
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for putting up with us @Meowmix. It's gonna be hard to concentrate at my work today.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

Hey u guys are here to ask questions and in need of answers so that's why I am here! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up mine.. its nice.. big.. still no discount from Samsung

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Wow that's a huge slap in the face. I'm Done with Samsung.
I Plan to Stick Around

i expect $100 card to be used towards a $3000 Samsung TV 🙂 . thanks Samsung!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Why are so many people complaining about some Note 7 offer? Did you not all get a full refund on your Note 7? 

I've Been Here Awhile

I didn't get a shipping email at all. I'm gonna go smash my face into my pillow and cry until she comes home to me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

With all due respect, it's the principle of the matter. When a company announces a deal but yet says " more coming soon" only to us and launch day is here and nothing, its a slap to the face for us.

Also i have a Note 7 sitting at home still. The first one was returned to Rogers. The second was Samsung has been putting me off for almost a year and telling me they will send me a box and this and that. Samsung store won't take it, Rogers won't take it, Samsung is pushing it away. So u think some of us won't be upset?

When a company says they will give us a deal when getting a new phone because the other Note we had had a recall, we accepted it. Then a year later they are offering us another deal to stay with the Note series but do not explain what it is and lacking of communication. Everyone expect us got told what the deal was.