Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Ib04

Depends on each store how many unites they received or will receive tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

mine is in the store. picking up 8 am 🙂
I've Been Around

I have ordered 2 Note 8's and it's a business account. Will it also ship tomorrow? No tracking number has been sent as of yet....
I've Been Around

Yay! Got my shipping notice so hopefully the new phone arrives at my house tomorrow!

Boo... Looks like they actived the new SIM - cuz now I'm getting Emergency Calls Only. Thanks guys...
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone stopped working too, had to call Rogers cause my Sim wasn't registered on the network anymore. Got my tracking as well
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IndianaDog

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it unless they do it straight shipment today.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still haven't received an email for shipping to my home, though my store reservation has shipped

I also lost all cell signal. I'm up at the cottage and had nothing all night. Restarted the phone this morning, and signal is back. Never had a signal issue up here before
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Awcrimety

Some customers like last year will get a email during the day today from either QMS or UPS saying theirs will be shipped today. Some others got it on Monday and some got it a couple days before the launch. It all depends on when QMS or UPS picks up the items. Remember they can only take so much in their trucks and depends on what else Rogers is shipping out. They usually ship out containers full of cable, internet boxes and modems. Including cables for them, phone, everything u can think of.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received my shipping notice from the UPS. Expected to arrive today. :-}
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

Yay! Glad to hear 🙂