Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @JeromeM

Yay!!! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This Samsung Note 7 " offer " thing is a real fiasco, running parallel to the Note 7 debacle itself. Samsung Canada " can't speculate" on an exact date that the offer will be announced but rest assured, there will be one. What the heck does that mean ?? ( Rhetorical).

I guess we're supposed to buy the phone and hope we like the offer ? And if not ? Perhaps it's the Canadian carriers that are not cooperating with how to manage the offer on activation ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

I thought of that. I thought maybe it's the carriers causing a delay of things and Samsung Canada can only do so much but we shall see tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

I got the email this morning that my hardware upgrade is complete. my next bill is a doozy! But I'll have my phone, hopefully that's the email that means it's shipped. But no tracking number

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mandi_S

Thats great to hear. No it does not mean it's shipped. U will get another email showing its shipped tonight or tomorrow.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the email saying it was shipped at 3:30 today!!!

I assume because I had it shipped to the store that I won't get a tracking number and will have to wait until the store calls me?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

Yes they don't include the tracking number anymore. So u just have to wait until they call u or u can call then tomorrow afternoon.

You can also go on UPS and go under Reference tracking. Input ur cell number and see if it pops up anything
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for those who has had ordered phones shipped to their homes in the past.

how many days did you have to wait after release day?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

It comes the same day or the next.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my UPS shipping info to my house, not in the UPS system yet though so probably tomorrow or Monday. 🙂