Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Someone mentioned that Samsung informed them that the Note 7 "discount" will be revealed when you upgrade. Is it so bad that they don't want to publicly acknowledge what it is, hoping that having the phone in your hands will somehow appease your desire to vomit when you see what is being offered???
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Honestly it's getting out of hand. If the offer is great then yeah so be it but why not say it? It's getting to the point that many have cancelled their pre orders because of lack of communication.

EDIT - Look at this. Found it on My Offers on the Samsung Canada page when I logged in. They changed the date until the 17th for the pre order bonus gifts.

" Charge. Free of charge.

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note8 and get a bonus Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible plus a Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card following purchase. If you have already pre-ordered, click “Register Now” below to redeem the offer.
LEARN MORE
OFFER ENDS: 09/17/17"
I've Been Around

Just to let you guys know I just got a call from rogers and my phone is in store waiting. I can pick it up tomorrow
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @8351lennd

Glad to hear! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Progress for me, a little bit! Pre-ordered evening Aug. 23, ship to home. Got email 11:39 Eastern this a.m. of "changes to your wireless account". 😄 Keeping fingers x'd for delivery to home tomorrow or Monday... And have cases OTW too.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thx so much!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm confused if you choose ship to home how are you number 4? I only ask because I was never given a number or an email or an update. I thought that was how ship to home worked.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Don't think they did the ship to home option.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

People who ordered directly from Samsung have started to receive their Note 8's today from Purolator.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the email that my device has been shipped to store!!!!