Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Me too! Are any of you business customers. I want expecting mine on launch as I've never received my device on launch. I a business customer.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

If yours change over online, then u should get it by tomorrow night! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I do have a new imei online. But it does not say anything about a note 8! It does say that I have a new balance as of Sept. 13th. I ordered the day after launch! Black. I'm getting excited now! Although I'll likely miss the delivery. #justmyluck
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

The new IMEI indicates that they have scanned the Note 8 on your account and have activated it for you. Shipment should be tonight or tomorrow Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

Im getting a little concerned here. I am a business customer, and I selected the ship to home option. But my device balance has not changed and I have not received an update text/email. It says I am order number 4.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cutbigfoot

If it doesn't change until tomorrow then most likely next week. Remember I pointed it out on page 1, post 1 that business and corporate customers wait a bit longer at times.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I now also see an IMEI on my account,..however, since I ordered both a ship to store, and a ship to home,...any idea which one is appearing?  Still no email regarding shipping

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Awcrimety

The one that is shipped to home is the one showing on the account.

Reservation to the store is just a device ring shipped to the store with ur name on it. It's not connected to ur account in any way until u go there and sign the contract.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Awcrimety

You are welcome! Once u receive ur device at home, u can call the store and let them know u don't know that one and u are all set!