Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Artem_alf

So you are still on OPEN status and not In IN PROGRESS status?

Might be that they are awaiting more units in and or the system hasn't fully changed urs over.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Aloog

Then that's how it works u guess on MB. Here in Ontario we have different plays with different discounts and such.
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone who ordered a blue one shipped to store got the in progress status yet? I jumped from 27 to 8 a few days ago but no change since. We ordered a second black one just over the weekend and already received the SMS message overnight that it has been shipped to store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it still OPEN status for almost three weeks.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artem_alf

We don't count the last 2 weeks as I made it clear they don't usually do anything during those weeks. The only time they start changing is the status update.

I wonder if yours is a glitch.
I Plan to Stick Around

You mean like it is processed but status just dosnt update ??? or should I just cancel it ???
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artem_alf

Do not cancel it. Leave it the way it is and see. If u go to the store tomorrow and u get one, then cancel it.

It may be a glitch that it didn't change over or they didn't scan a device for u. No one knows atm.
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved a blue ship to store on the 1st day. I received the text last night. I was numbee 40-something when I registered. I have since (same day) pre-ordered Ship to Home due to not being able to go a store but not received anything.

Not sure if the text is for the reservation or ship to home. Reservation status still says In Progress.
I've Been Here Awhile

5five5, thanks for sharing. Still hopeful I can at least pick mine up in the first few days, which is fine with me. I had hoped by pre-ordering early, and with so many people deciding the phone was too expensive to get at launch, that it was safe enough to order a blue one and still get it quickly enough.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a ship to home the first day, than added a ship to store the next day, since Rogers couldn't 'see' my order, and I hadn't found this site yet.

I was 117 in line for a blue, and it switched to In progress the other day,...still like that. I received a text around midnight saying it was shipped, but no email.