Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @wpd1

I fully agree with you. As someone that had the Note 7 and Samsung Canada promised at the announcement of the Note 8 we will get a deal because of it and still has not announced what it is, I won't go for it. They have been very lazy on this and none communicated with us about it. If it's less then the US which includes the Canadian dollar amount I won't go for it and will tell others the same.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have always preorder my phone's and had them picked up in store.

thought I'd change it up this year and preorder online. is there any confirmation email sent out?

preordered yesterday. thought I'd register for both online and in store . but eversince I hardware upgrade online. I was not able to view other information like my current status in line for the in store pick up.

anyways, my guess ordering online may take longer.

any input is much appreciated,

Kevin.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

On post 1 page 1 I explained it!

You won't get any emails until it ships out with UPS or QMS. Most likely tomorrow night or Friday during the day, l
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's a huge slap in the face that we're still waiting on note 7 owner discounts. I'm guessing it's so horrible they're waiting until last minute so people don't have a chance to cancel their preorders. I'm cancelling mine regardless at this point because $550 + $90/month plan is beyond crazy. Hopefully there are enough cancelations that make Samsung have to discount the phone asap.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

cool, Thanks Meowmix.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jay00funk

Many have cancelled their pre ordered due to this. Actually many are complaining on twitter, Facebook to Samsung Canada and on MS about this.

Maybe Samsung will notice then when pre orders are low, why they are low. It's a waste of time and wishful thinking.

This year may be my last year with a Samsung phone. Indeed it's a huge slap in the face.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received a text saying it's shipping and to check email. Not sure if it is my reserved device or my pre-ordered ship to home.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@5five5 I just got the txt as well, I reserved to ship to store. No email yet though.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah no email for me neither. I am hoping for the ship to home as I don't have time to go to a store. I signed via reserve to store after I had problems with the website. I was able to place the ship to home order after two contacts with customer service. I'll have to cancel the store one.

Lasts year, I received the text but no emails nor calls from the store for both my Note 7 in August then my Pixel in November. I had to call the store days after not receiving anything besides the text.

Looking forward to getting this device. My Note 5 no longer holds a charge more than 6 hours.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

Yeah it happens that the store won't call u. I call when I notice that UPS shows delivered or call during the afternoon / evening instead.