Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Jeanjules

Hopefully you get it at launch!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Jeanjules

Hopefully you get it at launch!! 🙂
got my cases today. looking good.. selling my S8 plus today. do you guys know if daydream unit is working ok with Note 8 given its size?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

I have heard mixed reactions on that. I have heard it works and some are saying it doesn't.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone's order changed to shipped yet? Mine still says in progress at 1:35 on Wednesday.... 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

It won't show shipped until later tonight or tomorrow. Remember the system automatically sends out the emails when the system shows its been shipped. Usually this happens during the evenings.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I got a text Tuesday night at 8:49 saying, "Congratulations! yours Rogers reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details." However, I have yet to see an email and my reservation status on the Rogers website still says "In Progress". Hmm...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Josh19991

It could be a glitch with the system. Check on UPS and go to tracking reference. Out in ur postal code or the stores postal code and see or name.

Sometimes the system prematurely does this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

The email may come later on but since they have shipped it out, should be at the store tomorrow the latest and u can pick it up Friday!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I say this with all due respect to everyone and only as a general comment. To buy this phone, at the price they have stated and without an equal discount to USA customers for Note 7 purchasers, is like asking for a swift kick in the " lower regions". Buying it without being treated equally to USA customers will have repercussions to future offerings in Canada.

End of my rant.....