Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @germain18_2006

The information I gave out is from the Rogers site :). Lol that's how I know it. Unfortunately they haven't made it easy to understand it or find it but found it lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

So nothing from Samsung Canada, dissapointing, I was hoping it would just "add" to the pre-order gifts but they may have something else in mind.

Does anyone know if there's any other trade in options/offers for the Note 8?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

It seems like some are being told to wait a bit longer. They are thinking that they are waiting until the pre order gifts are done ( bonus items and date) and then announce it. So it's either the gifts or the incentive as some are saying. It's sad that Samsung Canada is doing this really.

Unfortunately no other information on what deals or bonus items are coming.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Yeah if it's an either/or situation that would suck I would like the opportunity to chose whether I want say money off or pre-order gifts. I guess they still have a couple days to come up with something.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah that's true. We shall see what they do. Hopefully it's tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question, my friend pre ordered two days after I did and his status is "processed" and my is still "open" did they forgot about me ??? lol, should I call in to check ??? Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Why can't Samsung figure out Canada? It's embarrassing.

Anything less than the equivalent discount offered in the USA and I cancel my preorder.
I Plan to Stick Around

This wait is seriously killing me. My S7 seems to know I'm retiring it and the battery is capping out in me. Having to charge multiple times a day. Ugh, hurry up and get here.
Should do a poll to kill time if this forum allows. I'm curious what colors people chose. I chose blue but preferred the orchid grey
I've Been Here Awhile

Same here my brave note 4 would need a new set of batteries and cables. He went under few surgeries and I hope to introduce it to the Hall of Famous on Friday. I picked the black as the orchid grey wasn't an option.
I'm registered as a small business so I believe UPS will have them as of Friday but sincerely have no real hope to have it before Monday.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artem_alf

Calling into Rogers won't do anything. They have no access to the reservation system list nor the warehouse.

It will change. It might be a system glitch too.