Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Wow thank you. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with me. That option was not coming up at all as I was attempting to register on my phone. I noticed my address wasn't there but when I went in to edit, only my postal code was able to be edited. Nothing for address.

I tried on my computer and voila! Thank you! That was frustrating!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Worse bonuses than the S8, getting cheated for $130 over the price of the American cost after exchange rate and poor color options again? Looks like the Note 8 doesn't have much going for it in Canada. And I was excited for it. Oh well. Pixel XL 2 it is.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bcsc

Unfortunately Samsung feels the need to always include the 64/128GB memory card as a gift and a wireless charger. Realistically I rather have a case or even something more useless as so many times u get SD card with ur phone or a charger.

The design and specs are nearly identical of the S8+ anyways. The only reasons I may have gotten it was for the rebate of the Note 7 fiasco that happened. Even then no one even knows what's going on with that in Canada
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Im going to do the same thing (sticking with my s8+ for now). Pricing for the note 8 is ridiculous for the little it gives over the s8+

gonna wait and see what google brings October 5th 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi I have a quick equation. Can I still change color of the phone after I preordered it or do I heve to cancel currant reservation and start new one ??? Thank you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artem_alf

As explained on Page 1 post 1, if you want to change the color of the device, u will need to cancel the current reservation and redo it again with a new number.
I've Been Here Awhile

If you reserve you phone to be picked up in store , does that count as a re-order ? So I still get the wireless charger and memory card for free ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Medz

Yes it still works. All pre orders and reservations will get the pre order gifts. You will have to submit the for via Samsung Canada promotions and then when u get the phone, sign into ur Samsung account and wait 6-8 weeks for it. That's how it works not.

Go into your Samsung account via the Samsung Canada website - Update your information and then go on My Offers. The pre registration form should be there.
I've Been Here Awhile

When I go to the Samsung site to register for that offer , it asks to register your new phone to get the offer. How can I do that when I don't have the phone ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Medz

Did you follow the steps below?

" All below steps are mandatory in order to redeem the offer

1. Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note8 from participating authorized Canadian carriers and retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Samsung.com/ca from August 23 – September 14, 2017.
2. Visit www.samsung.com/promotions and click ‘REGISTER NOW’ for the offer.
3. Sign in or sign up for your Samsung Account. From the ‘MY OFFER’ tab, sign up for the Galaxy Note8 Pre-order promotion by completing all required fields.
4. Sign into your Samsung Account during device setup on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 with the same Samsung Account email address in step #2 and register your device. Deadline to submit the form is October 31, 2017. "