Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @11918

I explained this on my first post on page 1 as well :).

Again if you choice this option, you see no status on the update until it ships out. With the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus and S8/S8+ whoever did this option got a shipment email the day of launch and day after saying theirs have been shipped.

Also do keep in mind that they go down a list as well. So it all depends how many they get and set aside for stores, reservations, call centers, pre orders and such.

If you get a family member to reserve it on their line, they will either have to buy it outright or do the upgrade on their account instead of ur account.
I Plan to Stick Around

My boss contacted his Bell business rep and was told that he'll be getting his Note 8 September 1. Must be a special insider thing. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

He won't. Samsung Canada won't allow any devices to be released before the actual launch date. If they do, Samsung can fine the carrier or manager that does that. So don't get ur hopes up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone had luck with registering? I'm being asked for a product number? And the number is not there!
I Plan to Stick Around

@comcry wrote:
Has anyone had luck with registering? I'm being asked for a product number? And the number is not there!

IF you follow the directions posted, where you register only for the promo not the actual device, it's very straight forward and there's no info needed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Follow the link I gave. Log into ur Samsung account and then register for the promo. You do NOT need a model number or anything else. Only answer the pre order questions and fill it all out. U will get a email after.
I Plan to Stick Around

I had to try different browsers, and could never get it to work on my phone. Try Firefox from a computer. Instead or asking for product details, it will ask you to fill in missing information from your profile. (Mailing address for me) and then go back to My Offers, it will now allow you to register
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Awcrimety

That is correct. You will need to fix all the missing information on your Samsung account and then it will pop up.
I Plan to Stick Around

I tired multiple times on mobile browsers, but it never asked for my address until I tried a full browser on pc. (IE did not work either, try Firefox)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Awcrimety

Usually Chrome or Firefox will work i notice