Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

The my Rogers Sometimes has a glitch like that. Did you log into your my Rogers account to see?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry if this has been addressed already but if you preordered and are getting it sent to your house not the reservation option how do you sign up for the free promo stuff? I followed the link but it asks what store and what your conformation number or something which I don't have. Any help is much appreciated thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just wanted to point out that yesterday it showed the phone as being $349 (or $399) with the $549 crossed out and faded. But today it's back to $549. So there is an upcoming promotion of $349 (or $399) at some point in the future and they glitched and released it too early yesterday. Hopefully when we go to pick up the phones, that will be the new promo.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

The lowest price is for the higher paid plans ( 100+ per line) Also it does glitch out before hand so the pricing u may have seen could have been incorrect.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mxj004

Just fill that up with Rogers / Rogers and all the other information. It doesn't really care how u got it but from who thats all!.

So again pick Rogers store / Rogers as carrier and fill the rest in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Perfect thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mxj004

You are welcome! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

I'm in line!

I think it said number 127 this morning when I reserved. I however cannot see anything about where I am in line right now or any sort of confirmation about my note 8.

I already signed up on the Samsung website for the free wireless charger and SD card too.

September 15th cannot arrive soon enough....

how did you sign up on Samsung site? i cant find smn950 as model number 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

It didn't ask for a model number.. The new link below asks u to sign in, then follow the instructions and that's all! I did it and got the email confirming that I did it.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount/login/?page=myoffers
I've Been Here Awhile

Time is going to be a factor for me, since I'll be visiting family in a different province on launch day Sept 15 and through to the 19th, at which point I have a trip out of the country. My Note 4 is rebooting (if I'm lucky; sometimes I have to let it sit with the battery out before I can try restarting) several times per day, so I really kind of need the Note 8 asap.

The Rogers FAQ states:

"Will I get my device faster by picking up at store or shipping to home?

You will receive your device faster by paying today and having your device shipped to your home than by waiting to pick up and pay at a store. It’s also more convenient!"

Has it been people's experience that this is true? My concern with shipping is that if it doesn't arrive on Fri. 15th, then I've only got Mon/Tues for it to arrive since carriers won't deliver on the weekend. I can visit a store to pick it up over the weekend, though. And, if I choose shipping to home but am staying with family, can I even specify a different shipping address? (Because that might look kind of sketchy to the system.)

What do people suggest in this situation? Shipping to home or store? Do I get a family member to reserve one on *their* Rogers account, so that if by chance I have to leave the country before it arrives, at least they can take possession of the phone?

My Note 4 is barely kicking, and I'm really going to need a new phone before I leave. Any suggestions would be appreciated.