Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Oh no... I picked an "Authorized Dealer" for pickup because I've had good experience with them in the past. Last pre-order for the S7 Edge it was on time with them. How much of a delay could I be looking at? Judging from your note on that first post about iPhones being delayed with Authorized Dealers. Also, is it possible to change locations without cancelling and redoing a new reservation? Thanks.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

You can ONLY change the location where u want it to be shipped when it's IN OPEN status. So yes u can change the location without having issues 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

The preorder is on Rogers home page. The freebies are 128gb sd card and the charger

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mandi_S

Yes that is correct.! It was posted here this afternoon! 🙂 it's a great to see those!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

where in my rogers account does it show the status? I never got a confirmation email, but when I phoned, they confirmed it was there. I have a little panic going on if I can't see it in there.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mandi_S

If you did it over the phone then sadly you won't get any updates on the status.

If you did it online, you need to log into My Rogers - Account - Device Reservation and it should be there.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the print out of the order confirmation as I did it online, but it's not showing on the device reservation. When I called they said it was there, but I don't see it anywhere. I even got the device protection for it and got the text for that.... I'm so confused. Checking my device balance for my current phone gives an error too....

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Mandi_S

If you did it over the phone then sadly you won't get any updates on the status.

If you did it online, you need to log into My Rogers - Account - Device Reservation and it should be there.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mandi_S

Ah okay I see. You did the device reservation to be sent to your home OR the upgrade feature. So no unfortunately as I said on page 1 post 1 you won't see any update that's way. U will only see a shipment email that's all.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Here is Rogers pricing for the Note 8

-$549.00 down on a two-year Premium+ Tab plan
- $749 on two Premium Tab plans
- $899 on Smart Tab plans
-$1,325.00 on Talk & Text plans or outright.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ah ok, I missed that part, my apologies. I did request it to be sent to my work and Rogers did just confirm there's a "pending upgrade". So I'm happy to hear that.