Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

@kavkaz

same question... haha 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

I did it as well just incase I do get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kavkaz

I did it as well just incase I do get it.

i am confident you will. found brand new s3 on kijiji in missisagua store for $150. still get $350 credit..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kavkaz wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

I was able to get it to work on the Samsung website using these details:

How to redeem your Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible and Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card 

All below steps are mandatory in order to redeem the offer 

1. Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note8 from participating authorized Canadian carriers and retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Samsung.com/ca from August 23 – September 14, 2017. 
2. Visit www.samsung.com/promotions and click ‘REGISTER NOW’ for the offer. 
3. Sign in or sign up for your Samsung Account. From the ‘MY OFFER’ tab, sign up for the Galaxy Note8 Pre-order promotion by completing all required fields. 
4. Sign into your Samsung Account during device setup on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 with the same Samsung Account email address in step #2 and register your device. Deadline to submit the form is October 31, 2017. 

Screenshot1.jpg

i did it.. there is no model number SM-N950 on the site so you cant register note 8 yet.. not updated 

Yeah you can't register the Note 8 yet of course, so you just register for the promo then when you get the phone during setup it will complete the second part of the registration and then it will trigger the promo to ship.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

I hope this can work with the G4. I have worked LG G4 sitting at home. Don't know what requirements they want though. Some on other sites are saying u need to show that u got the device when u returned the Note 7(which I got the iPhone 7 Plus but sold it) and some are saying as long as it's a phone which isn't blacklisted. So idk what's correct with this credit and offer.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM @kavkaz

Thats how it worked with the S8/S8+. We did a pre registration like this with Samsung, then signed into our Samsung accounts on the S8 when we got it.

We didn't get any email after that until the shipment email by UPS. Got the Gear VR and controller a week or so after. So don't be surprise if u don't get a email of anything until the shipment when u do this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @JeromeM @kavkaz

Thats how it worked with the S8/S8+. We did a pre registration like this with Samsung, then signed into our Samsung accounts on the S8 when we got it.

We didn't get any email after that until the shipment email by UPS. Got the Gear VR and controller a week or so after. So don't be surprise if u don't get a email of anything until the shipment when u do this.

Gear VR will not work with note 8 :'(. need to buy a new one..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yeah no problem that's fine with me.

I'll be keeping an eye out to see what Samsung Canada does for previous Note 7 owners, hoping you don't have to return the device you got after the Note 7 as that is long gone but we'll see how it all plays out.

It will be interesting here in Canada since there's still lots of people buying from carriers if the incentive will work through them or not.

If it's a good incentive and we need to buy direct from Samsung to get it that will be a bit disappointing as we'll be further back in line on pre-order.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:

@Meowmix

Yeah no problem that's fine with me.

I'll be keeping an eye out to see what Samsung Canada does for previous Note 7 owners, hoping you don't have to return the device you got after the Note 7 as that is long gone but we'll see how it all plays out.

It will be interesting here in Canada since there's still lots of people buying from carriers if the incentive will work through them or not.

If it's a good incentive and we need to buy direct from Samsung to get it that will be a bit disappointing as we'll be further back in line on pre-order.

i will call my contact at Samsung Canada tonight . will post details later on

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah same here. I sold my iPhone 7 Plus to buy the S8+ so if I have to return the IPhone 7 Plus then forget it. I'll just keep my S8+and that's all!

Thanks 6