Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

@kavkaz

haha ...yes brother ; >

probably sell my S8+ once i know final pricing..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I kid you not, the word "Device Reservation" does not exist anywhere within MyRogers in any of the menu tabs...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

If they tell me that we are eligible to get the Note 8 on the same discount that the US is getting via Samsung, I May sell my S8+ for it but we shall see what they do first. I won't sale it until I know the pricing and how this deal will worm
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Thai69 wrote:
I kid you not, the word "Device Reservation" does not exist anywhere within MyRogers in any of the menu tabs...

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/Rogers-Reservation-System

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kavkaz

If they tell me that we are eligible to get the Note 8 on the same discount that the US is getting via Samsung, I May sell my S8+ for it but we shall see what they do first. I won't sale it until I know the pricing and how this deal will worm

it will have to be the same.

i am a bit confused about the special promo from samsung. its asking for model number number

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Note8 between August 23 – September 12 and get a bonus Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible plus a Samsung 128 GB Micro SD card following purchase.

Register your device order with Samsung by September 14, 2017 to get your free Micro SD card and wireless charger. Just visit www.samsung.com/promotions.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess it just needed time, but now when I select the number in the reservation page it shows a status and not requesting me to create a new one.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

Then you are set! 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

It did that with the S8+ right after the actual launch. I would wait a day or so for them to actual clear it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kavkaz wrote:

Note8 between August 23 – September 12 and get a bonus Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible plus a Samsung 128 GB Micro SD card following purchase.

Register your device order with Samsung by September 14, 2017 to get your free Micro SD card and wireless charger. Just visit www.samsung.com/promotions.

this is not working now..