Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @wpd1

You should be fine. I don't think Samsung do that and not allow anyone to get the first if the reserved or pre ordered the phone wrote the 3rd. They will allow it as they changed it for the states. Samsung Canada doesn't really make comments I noticed for many thins
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know how long it takes to ship to a store? i got a shipping email on friday morning (12am) and it didn't arrive at the store.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For anyone interested or unaware, Crackberry has a 12% off coupon code that works on just about anything. I bought the Samsung LED cover and it worked. It's in addition to any other savings already posted so the charging backpack on sale for $109.99 is now $ 96.79 with the discount.

Code is "August16"

It's posted on Retailmenot.ca

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Yeah that was the code I and others users posted a couple pages before :). That how we got a bit discount on the Backpack case
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iyatos56

Is it a Rogers store or Rogers authorized store?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @wpd1

Yeah that was the code I and others users posted a couple pages before :). That how we got a bit discount on the Backpack case

What's going on with the backpack....come on Crackbarry...:(

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain19_2006

Honestly i don't know. Since my gf got the silver Note 7 we ordered another 2 USB Type c cables for back up and her work. I wonder if they even will get any until Samsung releases them. The store at sherway doesn't have the either.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey @Meowmix

rogers store

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iyatos56

Well Sundays they do not deliver and maybe UPS didn't put it on the truck for Saturday delivery. Most likely tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@hello @germain19_2006

Honestly i don't know. Since my gf got the silver Note 7 we ordered another 2 USB Type c cables for back up and her work. I wonder if they even will get any until Samsung releases them. The store at sherway doesn't have the either.

Sad.  If Samsung wants to beat up Apple in no time, they should have everything ready in line so people can not only get the phone but all the accessories the same time.  😛