Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@xtechx wrote:

I got an email and text message at ~20:50, saying that my device shipped...

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 22.38.49.png

Mine # 6 shipped as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:

Looks like Best Buy is having a Friends and Family promo this weekend and there's deals on Samsung Accessories.

I might decide not to get the Note 7 and get the S7 Edge especially at that price, WOW!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/friends-and-family/bbym-sale.aspx?icmp=footer_f1_bbym_ffsale

I'd just ordered the wireless charger and rapid wall plug yesterday from BB and it's been shipped and will arrived tomorrow.  Can I still call BB on the 20th to price match the sale price? I'd already purchased with Visa got $20discount.

I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@JeromeM wrote:

Looks like Best Buy is having a Friends and Family promo this weekend and there's deals on Samsung Accessories.

I might decide not to get the Note 7 and get the S7 Edge especially at that price, WOW!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/friends-and-family/bbym-sale.aspx?icmp=footer_f1_bbym_ffsale

I'd just ordered the wireless charger and rapid wall plug yesterday from BB and it's been shipped and will arrived tomorrow.  Can I still call BB on the 20th to price match the sale price? I'd already purchased with Visa got $20discount.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about that one but I would certainly try. And depending on what discounts there will be you can likely always return/re-purchase at new price. But I'm no expert 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM and @germain18_2006

They should Honor it as they have a price beat for 30 days. If a product u get changes prices or goes lower on a sale, then u get that discount and money back.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine still shows IN PROGRESS and I was #7. Sooo not impressed right now.Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

I was number 40 from August 2. Two days ago it changed to number 1 but still says Open. So as far as I can tell, I will not be getting mine tomorrow. I am angry. This is the third time Rogers failed me on pre-order.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow. I've been at 1 since Tuesday and my status only says Open. WTH
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still in-progress (Black) but I am sure it will ship today. Just received my Ringke Fusion Crystalview case and extra cable from Amazon. Wish there was a good screen protector for the Note 7 but from what I hear from the G7E there are not to many great options.

I Plan to Stick Around

I received the email and text message that my blue note 7 has been shipped. Yaay lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah mine still says in progress too but Im pretty the rest of the people with the in progress status will get ours shipped out today and we should be able to pick it up tomorrow on launch day. "fingers crossed"