Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @germain18_2006

Agreed with you but its a promo Samsung gives to their carriers as well. ( That is why its a Samsung card). I guess they see it as it already has 64GB memory on board ( would say around 56GB after the OS and all apps installed from factory) and also the cloud services. I have a 128GB Samsung Evo+ memory card at home which ill be using.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @lundon44

You can see it by logging into My Rogers - Products and Services - Device Reservation

I'm there, but still doesn't show which actual number I am. Where specificially should it show? Not sure if it's a browser issue maybe. Even after clicking on "details" it doesn't display it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

got new gear vr on amazon.COM on preorder as welll
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lundon44

Is your status show IN PROGRESS? If it does then u lose ur number as ur status changed.
I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:
64GB:(For such a high price device they should give us 256GB IMO

Yeah, and a Gear 360, and a 4K TV, and a round trip to Barcelona right?

Be grateful you're at least getting SOMETHING for just buying the device.. This is already something that other companies hardly ever do, much less giving you TWO gifts AND choice for one of them -_-

I Plan to Stick Around

i had my gear 360 for a couple of months now. its Ok. good for outdoor daytime video/photos
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nickf

Lets play fair here please.

Samsung in China has a 256GB model Note 7. So they should have given us a 128GB memory card. Samsung gives out a 64GB memory card. S7 / edge got it as well
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @lundon44

Is your status show IN PROGRESS? If it does then u lose ur number as ur status changed.

Yup, it does show in progress. So I guess I'm fine regardless lol.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lundon44

You are fine. IN PROGRESS means they have the device for you and getting it ready to ship out. You lose the number once u change statuses. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Ahhh... got it. Thank you Meowmix!

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.