Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello

@5five5

I know it's frustrating you but ur not seeing this correctly. Ur seeing others with different color and higher numbers moving along but the blue one is stuck. That shows u that they only got a few from Samsung. Again this is a inventory issue with Samsung and not Rogers. I have explained it a couple of times already on why it could be happening. It's a device, i am sure u can wait and be surprised on Friday. I am pretty sure they will get more from Samsung. Just take a breather and wait for the day to pass. Again i have said this before that the status doesn't need to change when everyone else's does. Urs could change tonight or tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xtechx

Samsung Canada has been selling phones on their site since a year ago I believe but never really advertised it. I was going to pre order with them as my reservation system didn't work but didn't want to pay full price lol. Oh well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info, but it seems strange to jump from 40 to 1. Which company would only provide 39 pieces of an order ? Meanwhile I could have sworn someone else on here claimed to have a higher number of the same colour yet have now been moved to Processing not just Open.

I'll wait until Friday. Next year I'll buy after launch so as not to get my hopes up on pre-order which so far has been of no benefit to me in the past.

I'm looking forward to the fitness tracker.

Time for some coffee!
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh i see, that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

It all depends. I explained this a couple of times before.... Samsung Canada is shipping their blue ones our for their pre orders on a later date due to all the ugh pre orders for that color. I guess they didn't make many as we thought. My buddy with Bell got told he might have a to wait a week for his pre order
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

You are welcome! :
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @xtechx

Samsung Canada has been selling phones on their site since a year ago I believe but never really advertised it. I was going to pre order with them as my reservation system didn't work but didn't want to pay full price lol. Oh well.

Oh, cool. Thanks for the info. I was up in the air on the direct purchase. I'll see if the dealer store near where I live gets the N7 on launch day, as that's where my reservation is supposed to ship. The S7/S7E was the first phone in a couple years that they've had on launch day, so it may happen again with the N7 (given the popularity). But, I thought I'd try Sammy direct too just in case haha.. I guess I'm a little impatient 😄

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xtechx

Yeah i didn't want to pay full price as its to much and rather just do the reservation in a different way seeing as Device Reservation page is down for me lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah the best buy deal was an in store only thing I think... I was quite surprised. I got the last one in the store. It was only the white charge pad for some reason. It is model EP-PN920.

As for the case, I got a spigen ultra hybrid in clear.
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if it is better to get the phone on a 2 year plan and pay less or just buy the phone outright and go month to month?