Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

That does sound fustrating, man. Sounds like you should get up nice and early on Friday, grab a coffee... And then walk in to your local Rogers store at opening to nab a Note 7.

I went with black like all my previous Notes as I find it less distracting on the eyes when using it for media, but I really want to check out this Coral Blue for a change. I might just be heading in on Friday morning too. lol.

You'll no doubt have a nice new Note 7 come this Friday one way or another so don't fret. 🙂 

I Plan to Stick Around

I was #14 for the silver titanium and now I see my status has changed to in progress as well.

I can't wait! I'm making the long awaited jump from a note 3 to this.

I found a good deal at best buy today for the Samsung wireless charge pad for 49.99 and got the spigen case on amazon for 50% of like people have mentioned already. It kinda helps me deal with the high price of the phone lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, man... I can't seem to find the Best Buy deal on the charger. Got a link?

I grabbed a few cases too! They were delivered a few days ago. The Spigen case is going to look pretty swank on the new phone. Which model did you grab?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Samina

Same as my line as well lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

How is it Rogers fault exactly? As I said multiple times Samsunf Canada said that the pre orders with blue have seen high levels and they pushed back the dates on that one for them. They send Rogers whatever they want. It's not Rogers fault or the reservation fault..

Things happen and it seems that it's to the end if the world. It's a phone and let's just take a breather and wait and see 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jay00funk.

Agreed on the color switch. I might do that my self if i notice that I like the blue one instead lol. Remember though, the store may not have that color.
I Plan to Stick Around

Cool but I don't have time to go to stores in the morning. By the time my work ends, they will probably be out of stock. This is my third and last time attempting to use pre-ordering. It has never been successful for me. Just feels wrong to sign up on the first date, be given a decent number, just to watch posts from others with much higher numbers stating that they are now in progress while mine has moved to number 1 but still sits as Open. Since it has been listed a 1 and open, quite a few people who were situated below me have been updated to In Progress.

Cheers!
I Plan to Stick Around

That definitely would be frustrating. I did the pre-order the blue variant through Rogers and also directly from Samsung Canada (I didn't even know they sold phones through their site until now)..

Sammy emailed me yesterday, asking me to pay for the blue Note7..  I decided to pay for it there too, as apparently there is a 15 day return policy, so basically whichever I get on Friday (or first), will be the one I keep..

Mine was 58 and has gone to In Progress.. I was originally like 80 something and then I kept dropping, presumably as others changed colours or something..

I Plan to Stick Around

@5five5

Did you try calling them?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Calling them will do nothing. The reps have no access to the inventory or the reservation system. The reservation system is self serve.