Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @JeromeM

Oh i am not speaking of my self lol. I have seen others do it and have heard of it so there are people that do that lol.

For me i am looking for a cable that is atleast 2 meters or 1.8m. My nightstand is just about 1.4m from the socket at the wall. So the Wireless stand up charger is fine but the longer one is good for my other places if i do not take my battery backpack i got lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sorry. It's just that my experience with pre-ordering was a complete failure. I never received any status updates and was able to find the phone at the same store I had selected, hence canceling the so-called pre-order. That was for the Note 4. Last year I did not bother with pre-ordering the Note 5 due to the 32gb memory. A couple of months later, the 64gb model was available and I picked one up.

Cheers. Hopefully this time Friday, all of us on this forum will be happily messing around with our new Note 7s.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

No worries! Hopefully we all end up getting them Friday and we enjoy our new toys!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

How are you #1 now? I've been #2 since aug 2nd for blue. Mine is in progress now but there is no number showing anymore.
I Plan to Stick Around

At least you are in Progress. I'm still at Open despite moving up from 40 to 1. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

Once you hit IN PROGRESS status u lose ur number and the next person gets it. That is how it works,
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

again it might be that they did not get enough blue. Samsung Canada and Samsung did make a statement publicly that the blue one out of all the colors has seen a very high demand on pre orders and dates have been pushed back for that one from Samsung Canada and Samsung directly. Carriers did make a statement that the pre orders are high but no comment on stock level as usual as they never comment about that.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just wanted to give you guys an update. So apparently specifically my account was and is still having trouble reserving and they're still trying to fix it. Anyways, I just reserved it as a new line (new activation) and was #6 for blue and is now in progress. So even with my problems on the account, I still managed to get through!

I Plan to Stick Around

So they only got 39 blue and just my luck at 40 and have to wait. Wow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Unbelievable. I was number 40 on the first day. Today I'm number 1 and still listed as Open. This system is terrible. I'll never forget my Note 4 pre-order which I never received. I picked one up at the store before I ever got an updated status.