Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Thank you!. They always hide this stuff.

They always make it difficult to find for some reason. I found it in twitter from Samsung. Their home page showed nothing.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's on the front page of samsung Canada's page. Right at the top.

Yes . It takes you to a link with half the info. You need to click again on the return link to get the full text. At least that's what happening with my Note 7 😊
I Plan to Stick Around

Once again Samsung Canada fails. At least in US you get $25 credit so people who have replacements basically get $50 credit. Not great but at least something. I would have hoped Samsung would have have given us with replacement phone something to show appreciation. Some of us spent hours with useless Samsung support over the first recall. Time IS money. I don't count the Gear Fit 2 as an appreciation for this debacle since it was an offer for preordering a now defunct phone. Sorry for the rant but incredibly disappointed. At least I will get a refund. What is the point to exchange to another Samsung product over 6 months old with no incentive? Hopefully the $150 credit from Rogers is true at least they are showing effort to keep customer loyalty.
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay so I'm not seeing any fine print here... If your over the 15 days and 30 min talk time. You'll get a full refund and reversal of contract ? Or will you be forced into another Samsung product. What you guys think?

I Plan to Stick Around

It is a full refund no matter how many minutes or days same as first recall. They can't penalize you for using an unsuspecting bomb.
I Plan to Stick Around

Full refund

email from North Strategic

Hi John,
Costumers have a choice to either:
-  exchange their Note7 for Galaxy S7 or a Galaxy S7 Edge
- or are entitled to a refund.
Thanks,

I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome. It's too bad I traded in my nexus 6p in and now it's probably in no mans land.