Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Looks like August 19th will be judgement day. Here's to everything working out without a hitch!

Smiley Tongue

Thanks Meowmix!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benn1

Everything will go great. As i said once you get the device, follow the steps on page 18 and you will pick either the band ( Large or small) or the speaker.. You are welcome 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sure once you pickup the Note 7 details will be made available by then for sure. If it's like the US link you need the IMEI # and bill of sale to redeem so not much can be done before then. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yes and no. Some Rogers store reps do not give out the info and you need to find it yourself. Once the phone gets launched on August 19th, Samsung will open up its promotions site for the ones that got the S7 on either pre order or reservation. Just add the IMEI number , name , last name and mailing address with all the other info and they will send it too u.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benn1

Here you go straight from a Samsung live chat rep.

" Thank you for choosing Samsung. A representative will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Martina'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.

Chat InformationYour Issue ID for this chat is LTK11173054152X

Martina: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Canada support. How may I assist you today?

Dimitri: Hello. i have a question. Rogers, Bell and other carriers in Canada offer the Note 7 with a pre order bonus of either the Samsung Band or the Speaker. Is that correct and how can we get the those?. Bell

Dimitri: Bell Canada website shows to go on the Samsung promotion site after the launch and fill the info and get it.

Dimitri: thank you

Martina: I understand that you want to pre-order Note 7 phone.

Dimitri: i already did with Rogers.

Martina: Thank you for confirming.

Dimitri: Can you please confirm the above of what i asked? Thanks.

Martina: You can redeem the promotion offe after August 19th, 2016 through Samsung web site.

Dimitri: So that means anyone that pre orders with Rogers, Bell or telus and other carriers can go on the Samsung Website and pick which bonus they want?

Martina: Yes, you are correct.
I Plan to Stick Around

any news on gear vr?

also i hope the note 7 works better with my gear 360 camera. gear 360 is slow on s7e
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

The Gear VR i do not think it will be discounted by Rogers. It might be a promotion only on with Bell unless Rogers does this right after.

Also the new Gear VR you will need t buy it from either Best Buy, Samsung Canada or Bell i believe.
I Plan to Stick Around

rrrr may have ti buy it.. even though i use it in a blue moon..

i took my gear 360 to dominican and people looked at me like i was an alien. a round camera attracted too much attention. hope that after it goes on sale in Canada it won't be such an attention magnate.

btw any hope at all we may get an early shipment :)))
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Oh nice!. 🙂

sadly no as the stores will not release the devices until the launch date. Samsung makes this rule. Stores can get reservations a day or so before the launch but will have to keep them in the back until then.

I Plan to Stick Around

sold my gold s7e yesterday for 850 including gear vr