Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dx9

Yup as i posted above as well. I guess they switched over from calling to emailing us instead. So they will start as early as Monday!

Haha i live on the forums, so I am quick haahaaha
I Plan to Stick Around

No email for me yet, Now i have to worry if i mispelled my email or not. when is this gonna end!!!!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

Don't worry. The email is most likely fine. My gf submitted her claim a couple hours after I did on yesterday morning. So it seems the ones that submitted theirs early yesterday, got the email and the ones that submitted it later on that day they will get the email tomorrow.

I hope they all get the email!
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the email as well. No mention of receiving anything for our troubles. We'll see what comes in the box.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Technically we never had issues as ours didn't catch on fire or have issues. They are only giving out credits and such because they feel customers will complain even if they get a free new replacement. Maybe they will let us keep the accessories from our first ones an just send back the device? Who knows. I hope it's that way thus giving us a extra USB Type C cable lol.

Anyways i see ur point though. Maybe they will surprise us.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yeah that would be great if we just have to send the phone back and nothing else. Would love the keep the wall charger to stay with my Fast Charge Wireless Stand and then keep the other cable and wall adapter for work.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yeah ,don't know if they're just sending the phone , full retail phone packaging with accessories, etc.... Since the imei and serial number is printed on the box, guess we would have to receive a whole new phone in the box?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

I hope they can do that for us. Extra cable and fast charger wall Adapter would be great!
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks @meomix that makes me feel better. Yea i hope they let us keep the accessories and give us a second set with the new phone. those wall chargers are like $50 at bestbuy which is the only place i feel safe buying it as amazon and such seem to be selling fakes.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Well they said a brand new phone will be sent to us. So i take that as it will be in its full packaging as no where did it state that they will send it just in a box right?. We shall see when people start receiving theirs.