Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@IMHERETOSTAYQc wrote:
Oh yeah I understand there was some problems with the Plus but I never mentioned the plus lol it sucks, it does not feel "right" in the hand so if I switch, it's for the 7, it's cheaper 🙂

If you so don't like it, then just return your Note 7 and get the Iphone 7!!! Why stay?

I Plan to Stick Around

I wouldn't benefit from a credit as I purchased directly from Samsung.  It would be interesting to hear what they are doing with the device/credits; however, I just watched the apple keynote and I am not impressed and therefore, will not be finding out.  I just submitted my request to Samsung.  I think they launched a return program.  Has anyone signed up.  They let you keep your phone until they send you a replacement phone.

https://canadanote7exchange.expertinquiry.com

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Yes we posted that this morning on page 136. Most of us on here have submitted our request and it said they will contact you within 48hrs after u file the request. They will let u keep the phone until they ship the new one and I believe ( speaking to a Samsung Canada regional manager) the you have 10 days to ship back the old one from the date u receive the new one ( new replacement).
I Plan to Stick Around

oops missed that sorry and thank you
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

No worries! Don't be sorry!
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone been contacted back by Samsung after filling out the exchange form? I am assuming we would hold onto the sd card, in case they do not provide one in the new box.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @deeps

Yes we keep the SD card that came with it as its a gift. They won't provide a new SD card with the replacement as you already have one. The replacement will only be with the device. I haven't been contacted and neither has anyone else it seems.
I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing yet here either, will be interesting to see but I assume it will be a new retail box device and we ship ours back with box etc. If so it will be like a whole new un boxing again and this time it won't be the Rogers store guy breaking the seal and turning her on for the first time lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Lol yes that is true! New beginning and new unboxing without any one else doing it before you!
I Plan to Stick Around

I should find a pre order forum for Tesla Model 3, nothing like 2 years of waiting for a car @Meowmix are you heading one up on another forum? lol