Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @pat767

Yes as long as u get the device before September 2nd as that's the deadline. Hopefully Samsung Canada pushes that back to a further date but for right now that's the deadline to submit the IMEI number, information and proof of purchase.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

As i said it may work for u but not for others. I noticed that. Seems that the phone number sometimes does not register thus making it not work. 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My store didn't call me yet...Can i just go to another rogers store (authrized or otherwise) and buy the phone and still get the promo? or does the receipt have to say the store i bought it from as well as match the preorder stuff?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iyatos56

If it's the same color and model then yes u can. As u can show the reservation email and the proof of purchase when u get it at that store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The only issue you would have with getting an in store device instead of the one you pre ordered is if Samsung somehow tracked the IMEI 's for pre orders but I would think that is unlikely.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@JeromeM I did the same thing on launch day and got the email confirmation as well. But am wondering if anyone knows of a timetable to actually get the promo gift? Are we looking at days, weeks or months? Just curious if anyone had insight into how long this process takes. Cheers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

I don't believe Samsung will do that as Rogers and other carriers don't keep track of the hundreds or even thousands of IMEI numbers lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dpix

It says on the page 4-6weeks to get ur gift once they have approved of the submission.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright. Ordered a note 7 blue last Wednesday. Called on Friday to the call center and was told that there was enough inventory of blue to fulfill all preorders. Still sitting at 217 status open.

Anyone know if any blue units have shipped? 😟
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @petemcdonnell

The Rogers call center doesn't have much info sadly. While they do inventory they cant tell either.

Only a handfull of blue units were shipped on thrusday night. Most stores aka 98% of the stores did get blue units other then the demo units.