Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

I have no doubt you'll get it by tomorrow 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I placed order day after pre order launched was 185 for Black onyx was in progress for last 2 days still hasnt shipped( I have buisness account).  I called rogers store in Brampton they said they got 2 units but not under my name.  Dont know how they can ship 2 units to Brampton its one of the biggest cities in canada w 600K+ pop n they send 2 phones(i know they have 2 other stores in brampton but still).  Hope fully more arrives tomorrow or day after.  Need it by saturday as im flying out sunday morn.

If posters can add what device n colour, reg accout or buisness, store location and status would be helpful thx

I Plan to Stick Around

My phone shipped. Thank you Samsung gods 🤘

I Plan to Stick Around

10 minutes after my last post I refreshed rogers site ... and got shipped status ...like their watching me or something lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my shipment txt at 11:54pm Est, I was 87 for Black Onyx, shipping to store in Stouffville, ON.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got shipped notice! 🙂

Meow, since you can't check your status... It'll be shipped! I was 72 for black, seeing as you were 50 something I think it's safe to say you should have it tomorrow/Sat. Niiiice. Thanks for putting up with all of us btw 😉

I'm Here A Lot

Preordered at #700+ in line.
I have a business/corporate account.
Winnipeg, MB.
Received Shipped status around 8pm central time.
I Plan to Stick Around

Redemption website live: http://mobilepromos.ca
I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:
Redemption website live: http://mobilepromos.ca

I have the pre-order email. But confused the proof of purchase. Which one is it? Do we got the proof of purchase yet?

I Plan to Stick Around

You have to wait to get the phone. The recipt you need is the actual one you receive once doing the transaction