Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Creaulx

The trade-in Value is $200 with this promo but device must be in working condition and no damage on it.

No that is not correct. They will ONLY get the $200 promotion. The actual Rogers trade-up value does not count for this promotion.
I Plan to Stick Around

@jay00funk wrote:

I think I just broke my mouse button from hitting refrsh so much lol I'm still "In Progress". The thing I think making people fustrated is the progress status means they have the phone, it's begun the shipping proccess... Yet isn't shipped yet. That makes no sense. I picture a bunch of elves hording the phones while evily laughing as they build forts with them or something.

Anyone who gets theirs tomorrow... You suc*k in the I'm envious kinda way. lol High fives, though.

Those who did get the 'call', where are you from?

Toronto,Ontario

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jay00funk

LOL oh man! 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok, just got confirmation email and text that mine has shipped! #14 silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix, that's what I thought.  Wondering if you think the price will drop in a month or so, trying to get the best value for the money.  My S5 is still working great and no visible damage, so I'm on the fence about whether I should go for it now or hang on for a few months.  Opinion?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm trading in an s3 which is worth $0 but 175 with note 7 promo. You'll get a decent value for the s5
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Creaulx

Honestly the prices may drop but depends where. Best Buy sometimes drops the price 2 months after i believe
I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

@jay00funk wrote:

I think I just broke my mouse button from hitting refrsh so much lol I'm still "In Progress". The thing I think making people fustrated is the progress status means they have the phone, it's begun the shipping proccess... Yet isn't shipped yet. That makes no sense. I picture a bunch of elves hording the phones while evily laughing as they build forts with them or something.

Anyone who gets theirs tomorrow... You suc*k in the I'm envious kinda way. lol High fives, though.

Those who did get the 'call', where are you from?

Toronto,Ontario

I was #1 for the black onyx and mine still says 'In Progress' Man Frustrated

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @biks21

Yeah that is a good deal

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @poetic1743

It seems the low numbers are starting to get shipping notifications. I have not received one either and i was #51 for the Note 7 Onyx black.

So i checked the Shipped email i got when reserved the iPhone 6S and it was sent at 11:43 PM. So it seems it might be a little later too.