Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@Roglebo@Meowmix

Yeah, I checked my imei on that site and it says it does not exist. That site is the USA site and it also mentions that everyone will receive a $ 25.00 credit for exchanging their device, unlike Canadians who get nothing ( but a pre-recall manufactured device ). They really don't think much of Canadians I guess.

Still no return call from Samsung on the issue. Rogers is looking into it as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

If it's not recognized that means the device is to new for the site to see it... Makes sense when a device is shipped out due to this stuff. I have seen it with car recalls as well. We shall see what they tell u
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea i tried mine and it says that it needs to be replaced, i still have my original note 7

I Plan to Stick Around

With all the problems with Note 7.....I feel like it's time to try the Iphone 7 plus. I've never had an Iphone but I believe it's time to try it. Thoughts on this move? 

I Plan to Stick Around

@dale2

Your new imei number says it needs to be returned ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @biks21

Goodluck getting one. Check out my other thread on the iPhone. Reservations being cancelled, Apple says they don't have enough stock and the pre orders are scheduled for November with Apple.
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd1 No i didnt get the replacement yet just the original one i got from rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

I had came from Iphone to Android, you'll regret if you do so, trust me. If you're worry, get the S7E
I Plan to Stick Around

Craziness all around on this one, I feel bad for those who decided to have theirs shipped to Rogers if they are refusing to accept the delivery's.

The return paperwork really doesn't say that "YOU MUST RETURN" it more says the Note 7 shouldn't be disposed of so pls return to one of the indicated locations.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah i read that as well. I am going to keep the accessories and the Spen. That's all. My buddy is kicking both lol.