Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hi MeowMix,
I am still number 42 and I reserved a blue one. Not sure what 42 means though? Is that 42 nationwide which means I should get it soon right? Because there should be 42 phones now
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kake777

Samsung Canada and Samsung worldwide made a statement saying that the devices are on high demand thus the carriers may not be able to fulfill all orders. That being said the Blue Coral one has been in such a high demand that even Bell and Telus are having issues with that one on pre order. It may take another couple of day to get some in from Samsung.

Also yes as posted on page one, post one the number is a Nation wide number when u reserve with Rogers
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I couldn't wait. After speaking with a business rep on the phone they agreed to cancel the shipping to my door and let me pick on up in store. I'll let you guys know if there is any issues with my preorder gift. Also picked up a mint used note 4 for $320 that one is the dedicated led strip remote, tv remote and android box ; ) thanks for all the help from the members and meowmix, (like listening to kids waiting for christmas morning) it is all apreciated.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Waytoostylus

Just remember to call the Rogers store and see if they can access business and corporate customers accounts as many can not. So call before going!. If all goes well then i am happy and enjoy ur device!! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Just picked up a black one today. Very nice phone and very happy to see Wifi Calling feature on this phone coming from a 6S Plus. Also nice to see a 64GB Micro SD card included as well
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Great to hear you got the device! Yes i love the WiFi calling feature already added on the device! its a great feature to have added as many could use it when they do not want to use their sim card lol
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Yeah I went into a Rogers store today and asked if they had any in stock. They had a couple in stock so i decided to get it. Was a nice surprise to see an added 64GB microsd. I use Google photos but it's nice to have certain pics and videos right there in the device. Also my buddy owed me a favor and gave me his old Z10. Came in handy for a $200 off device 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Oh nice! Glad to see u got it 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the chance to get the silver or black inin store but holding out for a blue.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kake777

Not bad! 🙂