Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

It will be 2 weeks on thursday since i dropped of my note 7 and i still havent gotten a refund on my account.  Both numbers in  the above post just ring forever, nobody picks up and no answering service. 

tty....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

Did you drop them off at Rogers or Samsung?
I Plan to Stick Around

I returned it to the Rogers store I bought it from.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

I noticed some of my friends with the Note 7 when they returned it, they saw it on their bill instead. Now have you called to speak to a manager? If the manager hasn't done anything have you asked to speak to the OOP?
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got off the phone with a nice lady who I originally thought hung up on me but called me back 20 mins later. She is going to have her manager look into it and said she would call me back within 48 hours to give me an update.

I guess for now I'll wait untill my bill comes in on the 6th and see if it shows up then. Then I'll go back to the store and If they are no help I'll try asking to speak to the office of the president.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

Some reps call u back when they noticed the line was cut off. While others don't. It's good u had a good lady call u back.

Hopefully this all gets resolved.
I Plan to Stick Around

I took my original Note 7 to the store today and received a full refund without any hassle, thankfully. I was even allowed to return my cover. I did however had all the accessories in the box and the box itself with all my receipts.

I'm not that loyal to Samsung but I do like their previous phones. Anyone know when the Note 8 will be coming out?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kake777

Unfortunately that's something no one knows. Watch the news and wait for word to come out. Again i don't believe they will release a note series based on the article on MS which indicates that Samsung is paying more attention to the S8 instead.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It took them 2 weeks to refund and reverse the transaction for me.

They saw in their systems that I was using another Note7 after returning the original one that I had gotten from Rogers. I told them this would be handled with Samsung as the store only wanted the original one (might be different with other stores, but the store won't care as long as you return at least one device).

Everything should be fine. Will get fixed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dandan1

That is correct as said above as well. It takes a couple of days or weeks for the refund to appear.