Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@meomix
Which number do you call the one for billing and credit?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

I always call *611 from my cellphone and i pick option 1. Then press 00000 until I get transfered to someone.
I Plan to Stick Around

I asked if i could be refunded before shipping the item back and now the Office of President is not responding at all.

They also have not provided any shipping materials except a link to print the label. Is it illegal to ship the phone in a normal box? There's little chance anything could happen I guess but if it does can't i be liable for shipping a phone with damage lithium battery? Like no satisfactory result here even with the Office of President. It would greatly help if Rogers could assign someone to come up with a clear and transparent plan instead if me having to ship an explosive device to some guy at head office who isn't even responding anymore. Like what do i do?
I Plan to Stick Around

So I have to return my Note 7 for exchange.. i understand the policy and how it's going to work.. but I have wasted so much time going to and from Rogers, calling, getting a replacement, buying accessories off amazon.. 

And i understand this is a Samsung fault rather then a Rogers fault..

I sold my S7 Edge to get then note 7 on an upgrade... So I am not wasting another upgrade to go back to the phone i already had... 

I wanted to see my options and looks like the Pixel XL 128gb is my only option...

called the rep and he continued to grill me about my account information when all i wanted was the price of the phone! 

told me I wasnt authorized on the account but i told him to look at my Level 1 authorization... he blew it off like it was still my fault... 

he ended up telling me the price and i asked if Rogers could do a customer service and provide anything so i am not losing so much money paying $200 extra dollars for a phone i really don't want ...  he completely ignored me and said i have to go to the store I bought it at and that pretty much he doesn't wanna help me.. he kept igorning my questions and kept telling me to go the store.. 

i asked for his ID and name and he refused and said iwas being abusive and hung up!! 

I swear i am sooo close to leaving rogers!! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Call Rogers and have them transfer you to a manager. Get them to investigate the phone call and see what they can do for u.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Refundmynote7

I don't know that's something to ask Samsung but Rogers Office of the President should be doing something for you. I wonder if they can't get any of those boxes thus why they aren't sending one out..

I do hope someone can look into this for u and do something.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It's crazy seeing some of the stories I see on here regarding Rogers reps. See my first cell phone ever was when it was Cantel then they were Cantel AT&T then Rogers. No I'm not that old lol. 37 years old. I don't know if it's because I've been with them so long on all services since cell phones then eventually all services with them the last 15 years. I've never had a complaint dealing with reps over the phone or at Store. They have done actually the opposite and made everything better. Sorry I feel bad for you guys. Sucks
I've Been Here Awhile

Meow please explain to me how have you gotten the trade in credit of the note 7 applied to your purchase of an iphone 7. I have been through so much trouble trying to get it returned and the store told me that they will only apply a credit of the amount that came out of my pocket. Not the trade in value of my lg g3. I find it absurd because in that case I just lost a fully functionnal device. I feel cheated please help!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Malo1

I had a huge issue going on with my account not letting the IMEI number being removed. Again the store manager told me the same about the trade in credit so i had to to escalate this to the office of the President so they could fix the glitch. So the manager that I spoke to from the office of the President fixed the glitch and explained the trade in credit. She added it towards mt iPhone 7 Plus upgrade on my next bill. Also got a bit more extra because of the issue with the IMEI Number not being able to be removed.

From what i was told is that the $200 credit doesn't get returned back but it's added to ur next invoice y upgrade on. Now again that could be false but that is what i was told. Again a huge issue happened when I tried to return the Note 7 and it wasn't letting me. So since I had escalated it to them, they fixed it for me and gave me the $200 credit Plus more due to the issues I was having.
I've Been Here Awhile

First off thank you so much for your fast reply! I guess I have no choice to escalate this to the office of the president. This is exactly what i thought wouls happen for me as well, that the credit will be applied on my next invoice as a uograde credit but in my case, My purchase was made on a completely new account activation. Therefore they are asking me to pay full price in stores for the exchange as I am a new customer with them. I feel like this is onlynthe begining to a very long problem...