Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Refundmynote7

Usaully in order to do a refund they need the device back but under these circumstances they should be able to do the refund for u and then either meet u somewhere and pick up the device or the store must take it back. If the store is not following protocol and not doing what they are supposed to do, then the store should be punished and the store manager shouldn't be there and the rep that is refusing to do so. Seeing as this device needs to be given back and they are told to do so.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Is it just the charging block or the cable also? I might have my old Note 5 block. Its the same block. I can ship it to you and help you out
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Refundmynote7

Most likely because of how the manager was spoken to by the store but the Office of the President has more power over the store if i am not mistaken.. So if the store refuses to do so, then the office of the President should get in contact with the district manager and let them know what is going on. Also file a formal complaint on the store, the rep and the store manager refusing to help.

I wish i could have been able to help you but again I don't work for them nor do I know anyone that can tell the store to change their minds.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dx9

Both. Thanks for the offer but hopefully it won't be necessary. The Office of the President aknowledged they would find a solution to return the device but how that's going to happen is still a bit messed up. They want me to return the device and they aren't sending me the proper box and packaging that's marked that it will carry Lithium materials to do it. As I recall there was special bubble wrap in my return box from Samsung and it was clearly marked Lithium damage permit number. Rogers basically wants me to ship it back illegally in a plain box and then wait for my refund. I'm not sure what to do because this was the only alternative I was offered. I emailed the guy asking if he can refund me first but i haven't heard back. My guess is he will say no.
I Plan to Stick Around

So, Refundmynote7,

Which Rogers device are you going to get next? Lol!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Refundmynote7 That's what I said. The note 7 will not be re sold therefore the accessories and box are not necessary.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

I guess they may not longer keep the Note Series alive after what happened. Although it's not been told to companies that male the chips and such, its coming out.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/10/18/samsung-reportedly-to-release-just-one-flagship-smartphone-in-2017...
I Plan to Stick Around

Ohhhhh, great! First we get spanked twice with the Note 7 and now they want to pack up their S-pen's and go home for good. I'm just really starting to get a huge hate on for Samsung.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@meomix So returned the nite got a I 7 plus. They did not give me the same trade in value of the lg g3 that I traded in, because at the time there was an extra $150 for Samsung devices back during preorder. So I had to pay an extra 150 anyone else have this problem
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

Call in and speak to a manager. If the manager fails to offer u that trade in credit then ask to speak to the office of the President and have them check it.

My gf is having this issue and the Office of the President is looking into it. The stores can't do much as they don't have the power to give out credits like that.