Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @5five5

Explain that u used the headphones and or u lost them. The store should accept that as the headphones don't get returned back for hygiene purposes.
I Plan to Stick Around

Your experience will vary from store to store. Some are able to help and others are unwilling or unable.... I'd suggest packing up everything and not give any excuses. Scrub the earwax out of those headphones and put em in the box, tell em they are new unused.
I Plan to Stick Around

I purchased from a legitimite Rogers plus store and not a third party agent store. Rogers is not processing these recalls at store level as recalls and that's why im having an issue. They want all packaging and accessories basically all stipulations of the buyers remorse policy met.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

The problem with doing that is the reps aren't stupid and know what they are looking at. The Headphone causing is sealed with the headphones being unused. You can not make them look to wait they looked like and seal them. So the reps will know he is lying. So best solution is either keeping them and explaining to them he lost them OR give them back used with wax on which they most like will not take back.
I Plan to Stick Around

@5five5

There's no harm in trying to return without earphones but in case you're denied, I would take them with you in case they demand them returned. I think your bigger issue will be that you don't have the box. The Rogers store I'm dealing with said absolutely no return without the box.

Could you let me know if you are successful in returning without the earphones and box and which store did it for You?
I Plan to Stick Around

So it seems that Rogers has the terms played out on there website it also states what phones can be exchanged for.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

Yes but they failed to see that the iPhone 7 Plus 32GB isn't compatible to the Note 7 which is 64GB. So they should edit that with the 128GB.

Also the ones that got the 128GB or the 256GB still get it as it never showed a GB model until today.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Isn't it so ridiculous that amidst a serious mandatory recall of exploding phones, Rogers customers are reduced to worrying about used ear buds and boxes denying our ability to get refunded for our exploding phones? This should not be happening and it's both irresponsible and shows how little Rogers is trying to accommodate their customers during such a serious recall.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea but I'm sure those people payed extra didn't they. I think they were doing on a price basis.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dale2

Yeah i agree.. That's why i got the 256GB IPhone 7 Plus because i knew it as gonna pay more but the $200 trade in credit from the Note 7 was pushed to this device instead. ( Who ever did a trade in at the time of getting the Note 7 got $200 credit)