Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refundmynote7
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix

I would have thought a Corporate Rogers manager could help but the store wouldn't even listen to him either. I feel really hopeless right about now.

I called Samsungs Note 7 recall department and escalated the situation again. This agent was much more sympathetic and he could not believe the tactics being used by Rogers to prevent the returns. They Really do not care and the consumers are at their mercy to fulfill the recalls and they know it and treating us with indifference.
Refundmynote7
I Plan to Stick Around

I think the stores are so reluctant because they don't care about customer service. They don't see a great importance in keeping the existing consumer base happy. It seems like the only incentive on the retail stores is to sell devices and that's why they don't want to refund you.
hdresden
I Plan to Stick Around

No satisfaction. They told me and I'm not joking... Try best buy, they might be able to process it for you. ..
What a show.....

robx7fcna
I Plan to Stick Around

In and out in 5 mins with a credit in my account for the pixel xl!

It pays to deal with the same Rogers rep I guess.
hdresden
I Plan to Stick Around

Which Rogers store? If you don't mind me asking
robx7fcna
I Plan to Stick Around

Langley, BC Rogers plus in the willowbrook mall.
mxj004
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't returned my note 7 yet and i just got a pop up on my phone saying:

"Important Notice for Samsung Note7 Device Owners

As a recalled product, it is mandatory that all Note 7 original and replacement devices be returned. They may not be sold or given away. Please power down and bring all Note7 devices, to your original point of purchase and:

.Recieve a $100 credit* for customers who exchange their Note7s for a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.

.Recieve a $25 credit* for customers who exchange their Note7s for a refund or other smartphone.

*Details specific to each Carrier and Retail partner. For Note7 return inquiries, call 1-855-747-6520."

Sorry if it's been posted already but thought I'd share.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mxj004

Yeah my girlfriend got thay message and so did my Note7 replacement at home
Mrnovanova
I Plan to Stick Around

My return was a bit rough but it all worked out. Got the s7 edge and my 209$ credit on Wednesday night. I see a lot of people having issues and I don't see any distinction being made. There are Rogers plus stores, Rogers stores and Rogers autorised dealers. Mine is a Rogers plus store so I had no issues. Im guessing the ones having issues purchased their devices from authorized dealers which are technically not Rogers owned. I just think the distinction needs to be addressed.
5five5
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my original one from a Rogers Plus store.  I now have it and the replacement.  Of course, I already used the earphones and cannot return them.  Is it mandatory to return all packaging/accessories?  I have the box sent with the replacement which only seems to require the phone. I am haggling over whether to get my money back or get an s7 Edge.  Nothing else on Rogers has caught my eye.  The Pixel XL is not yet available so I don't think they will let me exchange for that.  I am really hoping they come with a Note 8 next year.  In the meantime, I need something to tide me over and its either s7e or GPXL.  I do have my reciepts from the original, but no packaging for accessories as I do not like to keep junk laying around.