Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

@biks21

When I got the Note7 it was $549 minus $150 trade in device

iPhone 7 Plus $660 minus $150 trade in device.

$110 more for the iPhone. Keep in mind i just got charged for the Note 7 now and is due Nov 2nd. Still time for them to rework my bill. They said I should receive the $150 on the next bill

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix,

So I can in fact go for the upgrade eh? Cool. I'll do that now. The Rogers employee at the store said I wouldn't be eligible for an upgrade.

I'll go upgrade now refund when the pixel arrives. Thanks again
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You paid 660 for the iPhone 7+ because you're on premium tab + right? Because the phone is 799 on my plan...also I paid 559 for the note 7
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is the LG V20 hitting Rogers at all?

Samsung and Apple maintain resale, not sure about Pixel or V20 sadly.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

Unfortunately no word has been given yet on if it will come or not.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know if we have to return the gear fit 2 as well as the box accessories?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bieta

Any pre order gift such as the Speaker, Gear Fit, Memory card will be kept by the customer as a gift. In order to proceed with a refund or a exchange you must return either the original device or replacement with the box, accesories. So yes the accessories from the replacement u must return back.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

are you sure one needs to return accessories and box. its a silly requirement for a product that can explode.. no box = keep the bomb at home :))?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Yes. When returning or exchanging a product for whatever reason it may be, the customer needs to bring everything they got when they first got the product. That includes the box, accesories inside the box, manuals and such. If the accessories and box are not present they will not go ahead with the return or exchange. All carriers and most companies do this. So let's say a laptop is on a recall and you take it back to Best Buy. In order to do the return or exchange u need everything that came with the laptop including charger and box. This is a requirement from the manufacturers as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung USA is offering all Note 7 users a $100 bill credit if you exchange your note 7 for another Samsung device. Even if you choose another brand or just take a refund, Samsung USA will give you a $25 credit.

Samsung Canada, Samsung Canada, Samsung Canada?

Why would anyone remain loyal to Samsung in Canada?