Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @dandan1

Well if stores have them in stock then you can go ahead and do the exchange.

Just wanted to point something out.. The store will return the Note 7 back and then do a upgrade again. So ur old upgrade fee ( whatever it was) will be brought back as well and redo.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I may have to call Rogers for clarification...

I had better not be having to pay an additional $35 or so for the upgrade fee when I activate my new phone later this month or next month (when they have the Pixel devices in).

I can see this is going to destroy my Rogers bill for the next 3 months again... I hope I'm wrong.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

When I talked with someone, they told me there was *no* $150 consideration from Rogers as the error was on the manufacturer's end, not Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Am I the only one planning on getting the Pixel XL? I haven't seen anyone mention their plan on getting it.

I wish there was pre-order thread on that one. If I want to order the phone from Rogers and pre-pay, it's saying that there's a 3-4 week wait on shipping, but my reservation number is around 115. I expect there will be a lot more than 115 Pixel XLs in black sent to Rogers, but maybe I'm wrong.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

No one's talking about getting the Pixel XL because they aren't willing to wait a month with a potential explosion to exchange their Note 7.

I've Been Here Awhile

The pixel xl is going to be relased on the 20th so you dont need to wait a month
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @G_Money

There is a thread. Look on the Android folder and it's there.

Also many aren't going to wait until the 20th to get it unless they do a refund and then go get it. But most may not want it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zerojay

Its not a month... The device is coming out in 9 days.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers can now do refunds/exchanges. Just did mine at the Rogers Store and got the 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black 😀
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So sad all of a sudden is the resale value that matters. Nobody cares about the iPhone 6&7's explosion anymore. Those who complaint about putting an unsafe phone at home endangered their wife & kids now are getting the Iphone 7 which also reported explosion. And they are safe because the resale value is high. Give me a break.