Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

BTW: I have an iphone 7 Plus on hold - I have until the end of the day to decide what to do!! Thoughts? What are you guys replacing with?
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry for so many posts - total confusion.  If I purchase the iphone 7 and decide when the Pixel comes out next week that I like that better - can I get a full refund?  If I'm within the one month and less than 30 minutes talk time (I think those are the perametres)  I am paying out right for the iphone.  Thanks!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@comcry, I'm in the same situation. I have a 7 Plus held for me till the end of the day but Rogers can't process the refund I n their end at the store they said. Since the replacement Note 7 I have isn't in their inventory they can't refund me or take it back. Going to be a mess dealing with Samsung for this. Long process ahead it looks like if carriers aren't involved to help us. Hope things can change quickly
I Plan to Stick Around

I purchased directly from Samsung so I would have had to return to them either way.  If you have your "old" Note 7; perhaps they can do the exchange.  I still have both Notes.  I'm waiting to return mine until I know what is going on.

I Plan to Stick Around

Woman Mad You guys. Lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

Do you really think Samsung is weak enough to succumb to hoaxes and sacrifice billions of dollars and reputation? You are talking about a company here where its own workers are suing them for cancer (read it up) which they have aggressively defended. Its worse than the Foxconn scandal. There is a clear problem with the phone enough so that they demanded an entire recall and admitted to safety issues. As for those who want to vent about this issue or decide not to buy Samsung again that is up to consumer opinion. Same as if you want to buy their products again up to you. At the end of the day if it were not for the design faults there would be none of this "delusion"...fact is it is what it is and that is reality.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ditto
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

I just got this text message

" Rogers service msg: Urgent: Samsung has issued a product recall on all Note7 devices and are advising users to power down their device and stop using it immediately due to battery cell issues. More details on the exchange process will be available shortly."
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got a text from Rogers, so looks like they are working on something.

-----------
Rogers service msg: Urgent: Samsung has issued a product recall on all Note7 devices and are advising users to power down their device and stop using it immediately due to battery cell issues. More details on the exchange process will be available shortly.
---------
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dx9

That doesn't sound good at all.