Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

I have been spending way too much time reading about the Note 7 disaster but I thought you may all find this interesting. Remember when Samsung stated that Note 7 explosions in China were caused by external heat? According to WSJ:

"For several hours after Chinese regulators announced the recall, Samsung’s Chinese website wasn’t updated to mention the new development, though the company’s previous statements, which had cast suspicion on Chinese phone explosion reports, appeared to have been removed."

Not trying to cast suspicion but with this and the fact they never denied the text what is going on internally you must wonder? I really hope that release all the data of their investigation or else how can anyone feel confident of their future mobile products?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the old note 7 and the replacement note 7 that I have not opened yet. Should I take them both to the Rogers store for a refund? Also will the gear fit 2 work with the note 3?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dx9 did they give you a loaner phone since the new Iphone is backordered?

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

So this means I'm paying Rogers for my upgrade and now need to wait for a box to come from Samsung whenever that is, send it back, go get a loaner phone then wait for it get refunded then go in to get a new phone of my choice. This is terrible
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

@Kake777 wrote:
I have the old note 7 and the replacement note 7 that I have not opened yet. Should I take them both to the Rogers store for a refund? Also will the gear fit 2 work with the note 3?

@here you go @Kake777 according to the below chart it is:

http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/mobile_compatible_list/

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dx9 wrote:
So this means I'm paying Rogers for my upgrade and now need to wait for a box to come from Samsung whenever that is, send it back, go get a loaner phone then wait for it get refunded then go in to get a new phone of my choice. This is terrible

@Dx9 Should have just kept the S7E lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

If that's what they want, no one who owns the Note 7 should pay their bills until it's cleared up.. I am not and I'll be making that clear to them.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

, the thing is the iPhone was right there in front of me and could have it right now. The Rogers Store i deal with are great and they were trying to process it for me. This entire disaster is on Samsung so bad. I'm livid because this is going to be a process to get a refund. The iPhone was right there in front of me almost being unboxed. Crazy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if we can return it to the Samsung Experience Store?  And get an immediate refund?  I've been calling them all morning...no answer...just rings out.  If anyone else wants to try the number is 416-622-9855.  So fustrating!