Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ProPatria

You are fine. Sometimes the servers are from different places so ir doesn't show real time. It does that to me everytime i set up google on anything lol. Sometimes it shows USA or Mexico yet it's me.

You aren't hacked. None of the above u stated are right. It happens to many. Even Dropbox when signing into my account with Google shows sometimes in different parts of Canada yet I did it. It's a glitch.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So i got this email from Samsung canada regarding me sending the recalled one back.

"
Our records show that you received your replacement Note7, but have yet to return your original device. Please use the pre-addressed shipping box with packaging instructions that was enclosed with your replacement Note7 to return the original device at your earliest convenience. Under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act it is prohibited to redistribute, sell or give away a recalled product. As a recalled product, it is mandatory that you return the original device to Samsung Canada. The Note7 may not be disposed of in any other way.

Should you require exchange assistance, please call 1-800-517-3507 and one of our customer service team will be happy to help you through the process.

We are committed to ensuring that your exchange process is seamless and the brand experience you receive exceeds your expectations as a valued Samsung customer.

Sincerely,

Paul Brannen,
COO, EVP Mobile Solutions
Samsung Canada "
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys!

So i got this email from Samsung canada regarding me sending the recalled one back.

"
Our records show that you received your replacement Note7, but have yet to return your original device. Please use the pre-addressed shipping box with packaging instructions that was enclosed with your replacement Note7 to return the original device at your earliest convenience. Under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act it is prohibited to redistribute, sell or give away a recalled product. As a recalled product, it is mandatory that you return the original device to Samsung Canada. The Note7 may not be disposed of in any other way.

Should you require exchange assistance, please call 1-800-517-3507 and one of our customer service team will be happy to help you through the process.

We are committed to ensuring that your exchange process is seamless and the brand experience you receive exceeds your expectations as a valued Samsung customer.

Sincerely,

Paul Brannen,
COO, EVP Mobile Solutions
Samsung Canada "

LOL....No wonder. You had your new phone way earlier than we do and you still have it....

I just shipped mine back today Smiley Very Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

While that is true, I got the UPS box a couple days ago lol. Just been working constantly Smiley Sad. I am shipping mine out today or Monday at most.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Any chance Rogers will allow for Note 7 replacement for Google Pixel XL?  

I know it's a US carrier but Sprint seems to be allowing that.  

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note7_users_on_sprint_can_exchange_their_unit_for_any_other_d...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @importspeed

Only Sprint is doing this. No other carrier in the US, Canada or in other countries are doing this. Unfortunately Rogers won't allow it as u past the 30 day return policy they gave us. I would like that to happen but i don't think they will end up doing it as its only one report which hasn't even been verified that it's done by the device it self or whatever it is.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just receive the package from ups and its a brand new phone with all accessories inside and a empty box the return the old one but i dont know what to do ,rogers give me a replacement and i got another one from samsung
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol...just keep it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ThePacas

Send back the one u just got from Samsung. If u don't, pretty sure they will ask u to send it back as u have another one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly if Rogers offers a refund or an exchange I will probably take it. As much as I like my Note 7 and have had no problems it is simply a disaster. At this rate it will be ban on transports for who knows when and may even face another recall. If the latter happens Samsung should bury the Note 7. I am starting to believe what I read while back that the true problem is not the manufacturing of the battery but casing design and how there is too much pressure on the battery. They should just put a 3200 battery in there. Hopefully their investigation proves it is not a recurrent issue with the "new" phones.