Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @comcry

Hopefully not but urs is 3LB so i believe the phone is in the box with the other box as well to send back the older device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Pkg arrived but no one home to get it. Hopefully I can pick it up after work. Stay tuned.
I Plan to Stick Around

this morning , got a call from a rogers store they have my note 7 , i change the delivery option to my house , but samsung shipped to rogers directly ,i least i know i dont have to wait anymore , after work im going to picked up

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received my Blue Note 7, but am rather curious as the screen had a screen protector already on it; it does not seem like a film which you peel off, but an actual applied screen protector.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ProPatria

It seems like the replacement units have a pre installed actual screen protector on them instead.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine had a screen protector but it was the same one that came with he original phone , what makes you think it's an applied one.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dale2   My original Note 7 came with a peel away plastic cover, this new one is actually applied and does not peel away (not easily anyways).

Additionally, as I am updating this new phone, I am amazed at how hot (not warm) it becomes; my original phone never heated up to this extend. Currently unsure if I have confidence in this new device... will give it several days to see how it goes.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's just a normal protection film comes with every unit. It will only give a certain degree of protection. I still keep it in place but will take it off when it gets wear out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd observed my new phone, it only heats up when you do the restore or OS updates. Anything else the temperature is normal.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ProPatria

All devices including all electronic systems heat up.... It's normal for this to happen with electronic devices. My both Note 7 devices I had heated up when charging or heavy use.. So i am used to it. Plus happened with all the iPhones thay came out, All Galaxy Series I have and such.