Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @iyatos56

Wishful thinking lol. Mine got delivered at home but I wont be home until 3:30 the latest. If anyone received that mistyrores package let us know what it is. If not I'll post when I get home
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got it. No mystery. It's just a bigger box with a smaller box inside to return your original defective Note 7.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Oh wow that sucks. But oh well now we can send back our phones without driving around. Will do it next week
I Plan to Stick Around

i was hoping for the promo package to show up with the empty box or a gearVR

Anyone get their promo speaker or fit yet? i havent even seen an email or an acknowledgment about them.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @johnx65

Yeah same but seems like they didn't want to offer us anything thus why i am keeping accessories lol.

Yeah i got it 2-3 weeks after I applied for it. I believe August 28th was the day I got it in the mail.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So the box i received and same with wpd1 was just a empty box containing another box which has a battery icon on it showing it could catch on fire. Also on the other side there is a yellow sticker that writes "Damage /Defective Lithium Ion Battery"

On the paper inside that box which includes little Styrofoam bubbles and a bubble bag to out the device in writes

" please find the pre-addressed shipping box with packaging instructions. as a recalled product, it is mandatory that you return your original Note 7 at your earliest convenience.

The Return Instructions write

" 1- Please ensure your original Note 7 phone is turned off prior to placing it in the bubble wrap bag.
2- Insert your original Note 7 phone in the bubble bag "

So yes we can keep the original box and accessories. They just want the device it self back. So i am also keeping the S-pen as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's funny you've got the box in two different shipment. I guess they figured it out people are not returning the phones to the drop off center, then they send back to those who didn't got the return box. This is another unorganized waste of money act.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Yeah the outside box is one tracking number and the other little box inside has the waybill with the other tracking number to send the Note 7 back. Guess they realized the ones that didn't send it back didn't want to go to the store so they did this.

Agreed with your last sentence
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. I am feeling so terrible right now.  I just got my UPS shipping notice that my replacement phone will be delivered on Monday as  I had originally applied for it on the 2nd day the link was live.  Then I found out that it had to be returned to my corporate rep, they gave me a LG G5 for a loaner and they would handle the replacement due to a "glitch" in my account.  This resulting in me having to wait unil there are phones for sale again sometime in October.

But now, my beautiful blue note will be delivered on Monday and I will have to refuse shipment because I do not have the original one to send back!

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope there not sending me just empty boxes.😢

I receive my gear fit long ago.