Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey guys

So i got 2 emails from UPS. One email shows

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and STERICYCLE ULC will not receive your reply.

This notice alerts you, STERICYCLE ULC has processed this UPS Returns request. A label has been created and is in transit to the pickup location.

Shipment Detail
Merchandise Description: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
Number of Packages: 1
Weight: 1.0 LBS
Reference Number 1: EVENT 5914

UPS Return Label:
Tracking Number: 1Z31250R914116XXXX
UPS Service: Standard
Return Service: UPS Returns, Print Return Label

Pickup From:
D K
Xxx Midland Ave
Scarborough
ON
XXX XXX
CA
Return To:
SHIPPING
STERICYCLE ULC
25 IRONSIDE CRES.
SCARBOROUGH
ON
M1X1G5
CA"

Does a shipping label be 1lb? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yep same here,  two emails with two different tracking numbers. Haven't gotten a call so not sure whats happening.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trazbot

I noticed that too and both show 2LB then 1LB. Weird. Wonder if they are sending us new devices and a box to send it back? Who knows...
I Plan to Stick Around

I received the same thing. Two e-mails, one for pickup and the other a notice of delivery for tomorrow.

Hello, Samsung left hand, I would like to introduce you to Samsung right hand......

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Either they are sending us new phones and we need to send them back the other ones OR the one tracking number has a waybill and the other one as u said is for pick up.

Makes no sense as its 2LB in the email but it's 1LB. Same as when I get a new phone or product. So idk.

Also the fact that you need to sign for the package makes me wonder more if it's a gift or some sort because of all the issues OR another phone.

Tried to contact them but no one picked up. UPS told me that when there is a signature required, then it's a product.
I Plan to Stick Around

On the surface, looks like they are sending another phone and a return package for your existing phone. Since everyone seems to be getting the same notices, suspect it's a system glitch ?? We'll see I guess.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Who knows. We shall see tomorrow when it comes or if the status changes tonight
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you sure? Iphone 7 just exploded.
https://www.google.ca/amp/bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/amp/?client=ms-android-r...

Let see how Apple will reply. I'm sure they'll say it just an isolated incident, or user misused it, or holding it wrong.
I Plan to Stick Around

Irony: was so torn with getting the iPhone. Why does this make me smile. 😂

I haven't received anything. I'm so confused. They called me a week ago saying they are sending me out my replacement.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Did you get any email from UPS today? I got two emails, one with a return waybill and the other one is a package. Look above and u will see.