Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

My prayers have been answered. A minimal movement forward. Just received an email from Samsung asking where I would like my device mailed (I initially chose to pick it up but I've been given the option through this email to change my selection to delivery...which I did). Fingers and toes crossed that I receive something by Friday!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@comcry what color did you have?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where r u located?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had Coral Blue. From Toronto. Purchased initially from the Samsung Experience Store in Etobicoke.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just receive the same email and i would like to change the delivery option too . May i ask you what did you wrote when you replied the email .( i just want to have a idea what i should reply)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ThePacas

Reply back saying which location which full address and name where you want to have it sent too instead of having it shipped to a store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I responded to the email that I would like to have it delivered to my house. Gave my full address and put attention to (my name). And then (because I lack confidence) I also filled out the form and put the same information (not sure if this is a good idea - however, I sent emails to that address before and nvr received a response). Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Btw the form did not specify any location information. It only stated address and name. So I put my home address and name.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I have not yet received my replacement.

But, this morning, I received an update on my actual Galaxy Note 7.

Now, each time I charge charge my phone, I get this warning :

Safety recall notice

You safety is our top priority and we ask that you power down your Note7 and exchange the device through the Canadian Product Exchange.

Please contact 1-800-517-3507 for more details.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Roglebo

We posted that yesterday morning. Eveyone gets that message as well on their affected Note 7 devices. Every half an hour and every charge