Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @dale2

Yup many of us have. The ones with Silver and Black have. I got mine a couple of days ago, same with my gf.
I Plan to Stick Around

@meomix @Germain thanks. yea I got the blue one too. Maybe find something out tomnorow as 19th was another date samsung was mentioning
I Plan to Stick Around

my current note 7 is so laggy/heats up really fast and when opening apps it takes a while to open, is that a common issue for anyone else? I have my replacement phone which I will pick up tomorrow but I wonder if it will improve the issue I have.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine run flawlessly. Charge from 10% to 100% with only little warm. No lag, open apps very fast. Mine is still not the recall one yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here runs well. Took a second to open the camera the other day but hasn't done it again since . The camera is amazing on this thing by the way kills my wife's iPhone 6s
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

According to the COO of Samsung Canada, the new note 7s are supposed to be available on Monday the 19th (today) and Wednesday at the latest. Why is it that Rogers or any other carrier has no information on when it will be available if sales are resuming this week? Also I purchased a note 7 before the recall happened but it was never sent to me because it got sent back during processing because of the recall. In the MyRogers page I have no information about my purchase or about a reservation. It only shows my account balance which is $0 and no other information. Hopefully they just send it to me and everything works out.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Samsung details how you can identify the new Galaxy Note 7 :
http://www.sammobile.com/2016/09/19/samsung-details-how-you-can-identify-the-new-galaxy-note-7/
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Roglebo

Yes that has been mentioned before. The new update will bring us green battery indicator on the top bar to make it for the new battery and they will also add a Battery icon on the power off switch too.

" Samsung says that the icon is going to be visible in three locations: the Status Bar, the Always On Display screen as well as the Power Off prompt screen. The retail box of the new inventory also features a black square symbol which immediately lets you know that the handset inside does not have a faulty battery"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Guess what I got! My backpack case! It's so beautiful!!!  Lol

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a little confused. For someone like me who still holding the non recalled phone, will they received the updates by mistake? Or they will send updates only to those new device? For those if you who already received, is the icon green already? Confused....