Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phonefan
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Yeah it is a shame because the Note 7 is the best phone I ever owned. Prior to that it was the Note 4 which is probably still my favorite phone all-time.

At this rate the governments may as well ban travel to Miami for the risk of catching Zika which probably has higher probability...
germain18_2006
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @wpd1

Yes because they are scared the risk you cause serious problems. ( Blowing up planes, trains and other transit systems). Also if a device explodes in crowd, the police may think it's a bomb and Ywah.

IMO US is a joke, they are protecting Apple more than anything else.  Why don't they ban the Iphone as well when there is already incidents that the Iphone on fire in the plane.  It just BS to me. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-6-fire-flames-explodes-on-fligh...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @phonefan

You know my gf said the last thing ( last part in ur post). They make it a big deal which it kinda is but they are taking it way to far now. Anyways hopefully everything calms down within a week or two and move on
phonefan
I Plan to Stick Around

It is not just the US though many airlines I use while I am in Asia have banned it so can't say it is an Apple conspiracy completely. I heard Samsung will mark boxes with new Notes with something distinct. Does that mean i need to show the box during security check lol... honestly they should just quickly brand a Note 7S and the only difference is the new battery lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Yup i made that same comment on 9to5Mac and got bashed by the Apple fan boys telling me that it never happened and they aren't like Samsung. Lol its a joke.
germain18_2006
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

Yup i made that same comment on 9to5Mac and got bashed by the Apple fan boys telling me that it never happened and they aren't like Samsung. Lol its a joke.

Exactly, go to Youtube and search Iphone explosion, and look at the date Apple fan boys....they exploded way way earlier.  Why didn't Apple say anything or recall them? Cuz they are a piece of ....

When their antena has a problem, they will say the user holding it wrong. When their phone exploded, they'll say user not using it correctly...it's always the consumers fault...Apple you're welcome. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Remember, Apple can get away with anything because everyone will believe what they say to the public. It's been known but unfortunately so many do not care and make comments about other manufacturers having issues but never once did they take responsibility. Oh well what can we do other then buy other devices.
phonefan
I Plan to Stick Around

I never really cared for the Apple vs Android debate cause in the end it is comparing apples to oranges. I can't say I always agreed with Apple's marketing tactics even though it is very successful but their fanboys is what makes me sick of Apple more than anything else.
germain18_2006
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

Remember, Apple can get away with anything because everyone will believe what they say to the public. It's been known but unfortunately so many do not care and make comments about other manufacturers having issues but never once did they take responsibility. Oh well what can we do other then buy other devices.

That's why I don't buy Apple anymore otherwise I will be like one of those people who only believe whatever they say but not think with their brain ...LOL...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @phonefan

Oh i agree. I never paid attention to it other then the part about suing about round corners and acting that they made the smartphone lol. Anyways let's not get off topic here.