Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Just got a second email from Samsung this time stating that phones will ship as early as 15 Sep. The first email said as early as 12 Sep.
I Plan to Stick Around

yea i did'nt get the first email but just got one says sept.15

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I just got this email. This is a second email. First said Monday.

"On behalf of our entire Samsung Canada team, we'd like to thank you for participating in the Canadian Product Exchange for your Galaxy Note7. We are absolutely committed in ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction for our customers and we greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have received your registration through the Samsung Exchange Process and we anticipate that your device will begin to ship starting as early as Thursday, September 15th.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that you receive your new device as quickly as possible. We remain dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service and it is important that your experience is a seamless as a valued customer.

Should you experience any issues with your device in the meantime, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG and one of our customer service team will be happy to assist you. "
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Yeah i wonder why is being pushed back :/
I Plan to Stick Around

Yikes only been 1 day since first email and already delays lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got an email too. Says Thursday the 15th. Looks like they had to revise their date.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

Yeah most likely because they don't have that many units I guess
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

I tried to fill out the form on Canadian Product Exchange for the Samsung Galaxy Note7.

But I got this message :

Please enter a valid City/Province/Postal combination.

I called Samsung.

Samsung changed my new postal code for my old postal code.

They told me it is usual to do that in Canada.

I hope I will get my new Galaxy Note 7.

Bonne journée!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rogerlebo

You will! Glad it got fixed!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I just got this text from Rogers. We already did it so ignore it. Glad to see the texts are coming out a bit late but still glad to see it.

" Rogers service msg: Our records show you've purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note7. Samsung announced a Canadian Product Exchange for Galaxy Note7 owners in response to reported battery cell issues with the device. For more info on Samsung's Note7 replacement program, visit http://www.samsung.com/ca/news/local/product-exchange-for-the-galaxy-note7"